CTH Edu tổng hợp câu hỏi thường gặp và gợi ý một số câu trả lời cho chủ đề Khoa học và Công nghệ – Science & Technology của bài thi IELTS Speaking Part 2.
Câu hỏi thường gặp
1. Theo Speaking for IELTS
Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful. You should say:
- what the piece of equipment is
- when and where you got it
- what you use it for
- and explain why you find it useful.
2. Theo IELTS Liz
Describe a useful website. You should say:
- what it is
- how often you visit it
- what kind of site it is
- what kind of information it offers
- and explain why you think it is useful.
3. Theo IELTS Online Tests
Describe your favourite gadget. You should say:
- What is it
- When did you get it
- How often do you use it
- and say why is it so important to you
Describe an important invention that you think has positively influenced the human race. You should say:
- what the invention is
- who invented it
- what changes it has brought
- and explain how it has positively influenced the human race.
Gợi ý câu trả lời
– The piece of equipment I’d like to talk about is my iPhone, which is a smartphone. It has
various uses. It functions as a normal phone so you can make calls and text people. But,
more unusually for a phone, you can also surf the Internet and send emails. It also acts as
a camera, though admittedly not a very good one. You can b1JY applications from an online store, which allow you to find your way, play games, read e-books, and much more besides.
New applications are being added all the time, and some of them are really crazy, like one
that lets you record your voice and then it plays it back to you but making you sound like an alien! And last but not least, you can listen to your music and watch videos.
It was a present from my parents. I’d been pestering them for months to get me one
and at last they gave in, when it came round to my birthday. I think they bought it online as it was cheaper that way. I was the first of my friends to get one, and I think they were all really envious. It is the latest must-have. People love it because it is so beautifully made, so intuitive, so robust and so clever.
It is because it is so many things rolled into one that it is so useful. I just love my iPhone,
and if I lost it I wouldn’t know what to do with myself. I use it on the way to university to
entertain myself, I use it to stay in touch with my friends, I use it to check where I am. Irs not so much useful to me as absolutely essential.
– What piece of electronic equipment would you not miss?
– That’s a difficult question because I love gadgets and all things technological. If I had to
choose something, rd say kitchen gadgets.